Thread: 2010 #1 pick?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 05:35 AM   #7
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2010 #1 pick?

I can't believe how far Monroe fell in this year's mock drafts before he decided to go back. And now, DX even have Monroe down at around 10th or so in next year's draft, well, last time I checked anyway.

If he is not top 3 next year, I will be surprised. He should have been a top 5 pick this year, but may have taken a few years to develop in the NBA. Another year in college will definitly help his game.

The guy is just so impressive and has a hell of a lot upside. The potential he has is like no other. The fact he can play far out, hit a few long shots and even create for his teammates, makes him a far better player.

Similar to Duncan, in the sense, that he plays with his head, he's an intelligent player, isn't the most athletic guy and can create for his teammates. If he can be even half the player of Duncan, he'll be an excellent player.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote