View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 03:27 AM   #31
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: how good is Hasheem Thabeet?

I didn't watch college basketball last season, but I saw Hasheem face Roy Hibbert the year before and Roy Hibbert always seemed to have Hasheem's number. Hasheem was EXTREMELY limited then offensively. However spending all 4 years in college must have improved his offensive game because he averaged 13.6 ppg and I kept hearing how improved he was.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote