View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 02:19 PM   #191
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

Read this only as one of those "junior classics" type of books a long time ago so I'm starting the real version now. Really loved this story growing up. Been reading a lot of childhood favorites because I cleaned out the basement and found/organized these books. Just in the last week I read, Through the Looking Glass, Tom Sawyer, little bit of Enid Blyton, and all of them remain as great as ever. Tom Sawyer is easily the greatest childhood book for any young boy imo.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote