View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 12:41 AM   #44
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe Bryant is now officially a top 10 player of all time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles

Don`t Show me MVPs, Don`t Show Me Championships, Don`t Show Me Polls, Don`t Show me Hype Opinions

Show Me Statistical Impact on why he is a Top 10

Show it...

@ this guy

Barkley will never be Top 10 on anyone's list other than yours.

Kobe is already ahead of Barkley for sure.

Stop hating.

Stats don't mean ANYTHING if you don't win.

LeBron could go 30/7/7 his whole career but if he doesn't win a title as the #1 guy, he won't be Top 10.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote