View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 01:39 PM   #193
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What are you reading?

It's a very interesting read so far. In fact, I find that what the most revealing part of the Bible is that personally, I agree with quite a lot of what Jesus says, in terms of what you should and shouldn't do, but disagree with whether I should worship a God or not. A lot of things he says makes sense, but I have trouble recognising the guy up there.

Plus, I find it very refreshing to finally see the stories which I've heard so much about (the flood, Joseph as ruler of Egypt, Abraham, Jesus's birth, parables, healings and death) written as they were, not embellished or filled out with length conversations. I've read Genesis, and on the advice of my friends skipped straight to the New Testament. I've finished Mathew, Mark and Luke, and am halfway through John.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote