View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 10:45 PM   #2
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Mock Draft - #14 Overall -Phoenix Suns

I dont like what I see for the Suns here. The only guy who interests me right now is DeJuan Blair...

I dont even know where the Suns seem to be going this offseason, and I have a bad feeling about what Kerr will do(or lack there of).

I dont like Johnson but not only because I think he will not do well in the NBA, but also because Im not sure if he is a 3 or 4 right now, and I feel Daye will be terrible too.

I guess I will go with James Johnson, but only because there is nobody I like here unless the Suns were to trade down(which we cant do in this), and I can cross my fingers that he turns out well in the NBA and is a superstar for the Suns...
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote