View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #29
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: What are you listening to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerface
agree, everything they put out is fantastic. love dog is my sh*t.

That is in fact my favorite song from that album..

I love most of everything they put out, its always full or unorthodox, layered music that only gets better the more you experience it.

The thing about Dear Science is that I feel that every song in it, is splendid, lacking all filler.

My favorite song overall is 'Dirty Whirlwind' from 'Return to Cookie Mountain' I love the recurring lyrical loop in it, plus the story in it has depth to it, once you realize the theme..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote