Thread: Mock Offseason
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 12:23 AM   #59
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mock Offseason

I already informed Buffalo of this...but I will tell you.

I will set up a forumotion site for this and combine this with another forum I post on(will not drop name cause I dont wanna get banned or anything).

I will make the forum for it tomorrow, and I think this will fill up rather soon.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote