View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 10:14 AM   #7
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Best Prospect For the '10 Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I'm right there with you. Now I get to dream of landing Monroe.
Monroe actually ended up with the Pacers on my NBA 2k9. Dude was tearing it up.

Quote:
Would you be interested in a young man of outstanding moral character, impeccable work ethic, all time scoring leader in one of the best basketball conferences, national champion, blah blah blah?
I probably wouldn't mind Hansbrough. He's an upgrade over Arthur, though not as athletic. But we now have Warrick, Arthur and Carroll at the PF spot and we still need to try and sign a PF worthy of starting. We don't need yet another backup PF.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote