View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 04:18 PM   #6
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Remember that 1 guy here hyping up Dionte Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Might have been me.

I thought Dionte would go 2nd round and be the steal of the draft...

I still can't believe he wasn't drafted. If I were an NBA team I would be picking this guy up off free agency ASAP.

I'm sticking by Dionte though. I think he'll be a good player in the NBA, even though he wasn't drafted.

Likewise. I felt he could come into the NBA and have a career. Someone has to pick him up and give him a chance. That guys has the tools to contribute.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote