View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #21
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Zach Randolph traded to Memphis for Quentin Richardson?

what an awful trade for LAC. all this talk about how much dunleavy likes to run his offense through randolph and how Camby or Kaman is definitely the odd man out. horrible deal. I love Q-rich but I just don't get this.

p.s.- is it just me or are the grizzlies turning into a really fun-to-watch roster
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote