View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #33
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Artest expect to sign with the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltTheStilt
I hope Ron Artest will work out. Lets hope Kobe and Phil Jackson keep him in line. If he plays his role and does not go crazy, he could be a good fit for the Lakers. And they got him cheaper than I thought they would.

Since Lamar Odom and Ron Artest are longtime friends back to their younger days does this deal seal Lamar Odom re singing with the lakers?

Well Kobe already mentioned Lamar wasnt going anywhere.

since lakers even saved more money we thought they would, I would assume they'll Keep Odom and give him an extra buck than they previously planned. Just a thought.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote