View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #20
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Artest a mistake

moved fron the Shannon Brown thread, good read thanks bladefd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
I think it might have been "The Artest Effect" article by John Hollinger. I couldn't find it on ESPN.com, but here is a small image I got out of another article in ESPN Magazine ( http://ronartest.com/Article_ESPN.pdf ) The entire original article could be anywhere on espn.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
Very nice post bladefd. I propped you for that.

Last edited by gts : 07-04-2009 at 07:05 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote