View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 07:13 PM   #21
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Artest a mistake (Article)

I like this quote by Artest, From Dime Mag:

Quote:

Dime: Does touring and recording during the summer take away from your offseason workouts?

ARTEST: I've been doing this a long time. I went on tour all last summer and I had a pretty good start; I was averaging 22 points at the start of the season, but then I had to bring my average down because my team wasn't playing no defense. So I had to sacrifice my offense for defense, because my team wasn't playing no defense. I had 27 one game, we lost by 30. If you wanna win a championship, you gotta stop somebody. I could've averaged 25-30 points, but sometimes I gotta lead by example and show them that defense is how you win it.

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote