View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 08:00 AM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Pau Gasol will play for Spain at Euro Championship

Quote:
ALICANTE, Spain (AP) -- Los Angeles Lakers center Pau Gasol will play for Spain in September in the European Basketball Championship.

Gasol said Friday that it was an easy decision after winning the NBA finals.

"The season went really well for me and now I want to defend our country," Gasol said. "We're really hopeful about the team we have, but we can't go there with a mentality that we'll be playing the final just because we're really good."

World champion Spain, upset by Russia in the European final at Madrid in 2007, is one of the favorites going to Poland after a silver-medal performance in Olympics.

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/07/03/p....ap/index.html

Anybody else wish he would rest up and not play? this would mean playing back to back years after the NBA season...hope he takes it easy. I doubt the comp will be that strong against teams in the group games where he can coast through.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote