View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 01:22 PM   #38
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Besides the lakers who do you support

I actually like the Magic now... I have always loved watching VC play and this makes Orlando even more likeable... I'm sure as h3ll not going to cheer to the Cavs or the Celtics.

i would have been cheering for the Magic if anyone but the Lakers would have been in the Finals. As far as NBA teams go though its not even close I'm a Laker fan first.

Oh yea and the Hawks I guess. They are my hometown team since I currently live in Atlanta. I hate how the owner won't buy a bottle of shampoo if its not for sale. At least the Cavs try to give Lebron help every year. This man wouldn't even try to give Dominique any help.

Last edited by triangleoffense : 07-07-2009 at 01:26 PM.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote