View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 12:15 PM   #20
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Management HAS to consider...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwliuLAP
1. Money - Kobe is the ONE that sells ticket, whether we like it or not, people will pay to see KOBE, and him alone. He may not deserve as much money by the time he is old, but he WILL sell tickets.

it was a hypothetical question... lol
and really was not the gist of the post...
that being said i agree with everything you say, it's some of the same things i have said many times myself
gts is offline   Reply With Quote