View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #41
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: any ladies on ish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Jizzzoo is onnee finnne biiitch...and she loves the c0ck...

I heard she gives head like a five star Vegas prostitute, isn't that right Jizzo?

From what I hear, she could be raking in the cash with that skill... But just does it for free because she enjoys it so much.

Hit her up smash.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote