View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 06:43 PM   #18
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32jazz
Agreed.After the major hits on the record the other tunes are just 'filler' materials' to complete the album it seems in hindsight.

Can't Stop...
Working Day & Night....
Rock With U
Off The Wall
She's Out of My Life

After that the only one that appealed to me was basically a JAZZ tune co-written by who else(Stevie Wonder) :'I Can't Help It'

Michael bought his "Wanna Be Startin Something' Demo to the sessions (Off The Wall) ,but it was inexplicably 'cut' from the LP by Quincy Jones

Quincy Jones also wanted to cut Billie Jean(thought it was weak ) from "Thriller"(LP) ,but Jackson luckily insisted this time on both tunes.

Waiting on feed back from the original MJJ 'PYT' Demo I posted earlier.
The only weak cuts from OTW are Girlfrinds and It's the Falling In Love. The other non-singles like Working Day and Night (though they played it like a single) Get on the Floor, I Can't Help It (great) and Burn This Disco Out get play.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote