View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 08:43 PM   #26
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation
Default Re: American girl gets a whopping in Cancun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
Why? Because they are the "weaker sex"? How is that different than a man who is smaller and weaker than you? Would you feel the same way about refusing to hit him if he threw a drink in your face? If the issue is physical weakness, then you would only hit somebody your size or larger, regardless of sex.

If women want to be equal to men, want the same pay, want to fight in the military, etc, then they should accept EVERY single aspect of being equals, which includes physical altercation. Throwing a drink in someone's face is a physical instigation, and any man who does that to another man expects physical retaliation. Why should a woman be any different? There are some women who think they can do whatever they want and can't be touched, and that is something I can't stand.
Yeah, to say that in no circumstance do you hit a girl is stupid. Maybe you don't hit her as hard as you'd hit a man, but some girls really need to be put in their place. They think they can do anything because men aren't suppose to hit women.

And if I had saw that scene that Brujesino describes I would've been laughing pretty hard. What did she expect?
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote