View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 02:09 AM   #18
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

Default Re: Lance Stephenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
What does any of that say about his attitude?
Father directly took control over his recruitment, so did plenty other HS players who have parents make decisions for them even though they are 18 or 19.
Lance played at a Lance-ball system at Lincoln, so did Tyreke at ACA and I didnt see anyone saying he cant adjust to the NBA. If you watched Lincoln the past few seasons you'd realize how that team revolved around 2 players, Lance & Padgett, the rest were either too undersized or just werent talented enough.

And each school that mutually seperated from Lance, was considered pulling out due to the NY media sensationalizing his late recruitment.
What does any of that say about his attitude?

He didn't make the Under-18 Team because of his "team-related attitude".

"With Lance it's always me, me, me."

It explicitly says "Selfish" on-court behaviour.

What does any of that NOT say about attitude?

Seriously, I do not understand why you defend this kid. He is obviously more of a prima donna than most high school stars, I don't care where he plays. If he doesn't fix his attitude and realize that in the NBA he will not be "The Man", he will fail in the NBA, even if he is a first rounder next year.

Of course, I highly, HIGHLY doubt he would be a lottery pick if he declared after one year of college, so maybe there is hope that he will mature in college playing against serious competition.

We'll see how he performs at Cinci, that is if he still qualifies as an amateur.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote