View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #22
Younggrease
Banned

Default Re: Lance Stephenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator

Thats funny, considering I played HS basketball for 4 years and was an All State selection.

You dont know anything about him personally, you and the other guy sound like a bunch of nerds who dont cross his path but know who he is and he wont say Hi to you. You're the loser sitting around talking about a 19 year old kid's attitude, who you dont know or havent seen anything to prove it. You just walked past him, Recognized him, Asked for his Autograph, He walked away laughing at you.

So you're wasting time arguing how bad and dumb of a person he is on the internet, like people actually care what you say.

And most good HS athletes have the confidence of Lance in their basketball abilities, whether they speak publicly about it or not. His attitude of being an emotional/tough player can be found throughout the NBA of very good NBA players.

Lance looks and plays retarded...He isnt very good and doesnt understand the game, he also doesnt look like he wants to. Would never want that guy on any team I followed.

No one gives a damn about Lance Stephenson...So I'll say it based on the games I saw him play he looks dumb, talks retarded and plays retarded....plus he isnt naturally talented enough to overcome it on the NBA level
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote