View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 11:24 PM   #8
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Summer League-- Lamar Doom's Twilight Tour Into Greatness (photos, stats, video)

Hell of a game, will update tonight or tomorrow but I'm off to watch sunday night shows (true blood, entourage) with the old lady. something to wet your whistle:

tried to shrink the jersey but it's still way too big.

the last one I was laughing with the ref about a kid on my team who is painfully obnoxious and delusional

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 07-19-2009 at 11:29 PM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote