View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 06:50 AM   #13
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Summer League-- Lamar Doom's Twilight Tour Into Greatness (photos, stats, video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
i wanna see some video of the games!

i'll see what videos they have available when the site updates but it was really sloppy, could say it was a "defensive" game if you wanted to be kind but it was pretty helter skelter, tons of turnovers, fouls, and volleyball/hot potato rebounds. Came down to 51-48 the other team with 8 seconds left in regulation.... will update tomorrow (later today)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Loving the socks. That's exactly how I had mine, minus the white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halffttime
.. nice socks

edit- haha, those socks are SICK. i have always been a long socks guy and recently found a bunch of red lion socks (soccer socks) for cheap. Figured a nice combo of hippie and flossy was in order.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 07-20-2009 at 06:56 AM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote