View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 08:12 PM   #1
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default OT: if you're not busy

Write me 500 words on the cruelity of the Spanish (columbus) people towards the Natives. It is on a university preparation level. Must be good. Need it in 2-4 hours. Cite your sources...not properly just give me the links that you used. I would do it, but I have 3 labs that are much, much more important.

I'll send you $25 via pay pal.

Think about it. It's worth it because most of you probably have part-time jobs paying sub 10 bucks an hour. By doing this in about say 2.5 hours you work at a rate of $10/hour. Now that's an efficient pay!

Last edited by Fatal9 : 11-14-2006 at 08:31 PM.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote