View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #13
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaky Noose - Ike Diogu to Hornets deal close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom

"breaky noose" is kind of like that old joke about what time the chinaman goes to the dentist, when his "tooth hurty" (2:30)

ESPN- Sources: Hornets Close In On Deal With Ike Diogu
ah, my second favorite chinaman joke.

I dont really see this being all that for the NOH. Ike had not been able to stay on the court on any of the teams hes been on (which have all had a need for a player like him). I dont see that changing.
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote