View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 03:02 PM   #24
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: roy or morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
I hate to be the one to say it, but Morrison is gonna be a bust in the league. I'm thinking this guy could be as disappointing as Kwame Brown. I think it's gonna be that bad for him.

There are a couple of reasons why I think this. Firstly, he is too slow. Guys like Bruce Bowen, Ron Artest, and the like are going to shut him down so bad it's going to be sad. Secondly, he is not finesse enough to get off the type of shots that he will want to against these guys, and not strong enough to bully his way to a good shot like he was able to in college. These guys in the NBA are strong and quick and will shut him down because he is weak and slow. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

So, with that said, Brandon Roy will definitely be a better player, and will definitely be ROY. If this guy has any heart at all, we are looking at the next Dwyane Wade here. He is that good.

HAHA WOW!! to bad this post went unregistered, roy ain't wade but he's definitely a top 5 sg in the league! funny and very entertaining to see old threads like this and predictions
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote