View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 07:21 PM   #18
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: When does your vertical start to drop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambeinreal
Well, thats assuming that you keep exercising and stay healthy up through that age. I think many NBA players start to experience declining athleticism before age 30, because the extreme number of hours they log running, jumping, and cutting wear down their bodies.

It appears as though Vince Carter may not have lost as much hops as many people think though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2PUXGwNvGM
For some reason that clip made me happy. It's good to see Vince Carter still elevating a little bit. And by little bit I mean doing something at age 32 that I've never been able to do ever.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote