View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 02:32 PM   #47
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Clipper-Nation Roll Call!

There's been some changes since the last time I posted here. Here we go

1. Location.- Lackland AFB, TX. Either going to Wyoming or Turkey(I'm really hoping for Turkey)
2. Favorite Current Clipper.- I dunno. I miss the old team. I guess I'll start becoming a Blake Griffin fan
3. Favorite Former Clipper.- Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, Q Rich, D Miles
4. Anything else about yourself you want to offer. Well I'm in the Air Force. Definitely made a turn around with my life. I had nothing going for me, wasn't going to school so I'm glad I joined the Air Force. I'm in Security Forces and I'm either going to Wyoming or Turkey... I hope to God I get Turkey. I don't want to be stuck in freakin Wyoming.
5. Do you go to games?.- Haven't been to one in years. In fact, I think the last game I went to, it was back in 05. I really want to go to one a gain, but I'm not gonna be in California in forever. I don't know when I get to see California again. I definitely get home sick.
6. Movies.- Pinapple Express, Phantom of the Opera, Superbad, 40 Year Old Virgin
7. TV.- Clipper games, South Park, Family Guy.
8. Music.-Rock, Metal, Rap, Hip Hop, Techno, Classical
9. Favorite artists.- Avenged Sevenfold, Yngwie Malmsteen, All That Remains, Dream Theater, Shadows Fall, In Flames, Linkin Park, Ozzy, AC/DC, Metalica, Mastodon, Megadeth, System of a Down, Disturbed, Iron Maiden, Eminem, Xzibit, Tupac, Chamillionaire, Rachmaninoff, Bach, Paganini, Mozart, Tcheikofsky(spl), Beethoven, Handal, Chopin... I like a lot of different types of music. I definitely expanded my horizon which consisted of nothing but Rap back in the day.
10. Other Favorite Teams[Other Sports]- Angels.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote