View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 02:35 AM   #256
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lamar Odom to return to the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
damn right the boston la series was close. LA blew a 22 point lead in one of their home games and if it wasn't for the oscar-worthy performance from PP in game 1 the lakeshow would have won/taken boston to 7. Also, if anyone thinks that Sheed will have a bigger impact in Boston than Artest in LA then they need to seriously take off the homer-googles. Artest and Kobe are friends and Ron ron and the candyman have also been boys since back in the day. Plus the toughness that a 2time DPOY and one of the baddiest 3 guards to ever play the game is inmeasurable. Also artest isn't even 30 yet, Sheed is like 34 or something. Come on :/

I thought of Bill Simmons and soon as I read that. I hate that f*cking guy.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote