View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 03:29 AM   #1514
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Illinois Fan Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame414
I would be, but I expect it to work out at least that well for the Big Ten this year. It should be the best conference in America, and frankly I think Dickie V is severly underrating Minnesota (but that's balanced out by a slight overrating of Michigan and Illinois, so whatever).

I agree, I think Sota's a wire to wire top 25 team (at least should be). The amount of quality coaching the B11's acquired in the last 5 years or so is ridiculous, I really don't see how anyone could argue a better coached conference with a straight face. Imagine that group in a coastal/warm climate, or Kentucky. Only thing I dislike is the persistent overrating of Michigan, they're good, but not a top 15 team at any point IMO.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote