View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #5
The Joker
Agent of Chaos

The Joker has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I'm so crazy about Tyreke Evans!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sak
pg-Udrih
sg-Martin
c-Hawes
sf-NOC
pf-Thompson

Evens wont start at the begining of the season. maybe by the end. hes better then Udrih but he will be good coming in behind him and martain. And NOC will start even though i dont know why we ever got this guy. casspi will see very little playing time i would guess. enless we play some small ball and move NOC to PF part time. and i wouldnt put that past this coach to try that. i would like to that really but then we still have noone to FRIGGIN REBOUND!!! I am excited about this season though. like i have said before. There are gonna be some big moves by the mid season deadline. Martain might be movable. KT has a nice expiring contract and the cap has gone down so that looks real nice to some teams. Cant wait to see. :)
Can I ask why do you have Evans coming off the bench? Really the Kings have nothing to lose with Evans, the more you let him play the better it will turn out for the Kings. Besides, he's a terrific rebounder and like you said Kings need that. What do you guys think about a potential line up like this throughout the game at some point
C- Hawes
PF- Thompson
SF- Martin
SG- Evans
PG- Rodriguez
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote