View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 11:32 PM   #34
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Default Re: Nuggets trade Steven Hunter to Grizzlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geandily
We were the #2 seed last year, what's changed that were going to drop 2 positions? I could see you saying third or something because you might think that the Spurs are back, but 4th?

You crazy! Last year everybody said we'd miss the playoffs, I said we would get a top 3 seed and everybody called me an idiot so I think that I'm justified when I say that you're an idiot. Our team will be better this year than last year and I cannot think of any logical reason why we would be worse, Billups gets his first training camp with us, our young core of JR, Melo and Nene will be better and Lawson should be replacing Anthony Carter.

You think it's completely preposterous to say that both Dallas and Portland are better? Portland has more young talent and just added one of the best leaders in the league. And Dallas has added multiple veteran pieces to go with their already talented team. Doesn't sound that idiotic to me...where as Denver has if anything stayed where they are at. You could be the 3 seed, i just think you're going to be 4 or 5.
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote