View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 01:24 AM   #4
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cavs likely signing Leon Powe

GOD DAMNIT! This really pisses me off!

I really don't want Powe to leave, especially to another contender. I knew it'd happen, but I don't want it to. Powe is an awesome guy, and could be really good if he avoids more injuries.

He was insane when KG first went down this spring. Also, he was the C's priority to bring back before he went down and Baby came through in the playoffs.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote