View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 01:47 PM   #15
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

386DX baby! I thought that was the ****.

Anyway, even considering the future of digital televisions the difference isn't worth all that to me. XBOX has superioir graphical capabilities to PS2 and that didn't matter. It was noticeable in some games but not most.

I'll take a Wii and a 360 for the price of 1 Ps3 thank you very much.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote