View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 12:45 AM   #6
Brujesino
BoGawd

Default Re: Why Is Everyone So Excited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaSportz
Going into the draft, the Warriors needed a big either at the 3 or 4 that can rebound and defend. They also needed a pure point guard. Curry is neither one of those things. He's a scorer on a team with 3 or 4 too many (Jax, Ellis, Azubuike, Maggette and Morrow). I would of been happier with Jordan Hill, Terrence Williams, Earl Clark or James Johnson. I think Johnson will be the best of those 4 and the Warriors will regret passing on him as with every other team before 16. He fit what the Warriors needed to a "T". He's a rebounding small forward that can handle the ball like a guard. He can also play defense as well. A Boris Diaw type player.

i hated the drafting of curry absolutly hate it iam still trying to force myself to be happy about that pick but its too hard

personally i really wanted brandon jennings yes no D but imagine a point gaurd like him running our offense that would make everyone better especially Randolph who i agree with you is the future of team

jordan hill was my second choice to back up randolph

terrance williams was my 3rd choice cuz he can take over for stack jack when he leaves the team but we had to trade down to get him to get some value

dont like earl clark hes just a less talented less potential Anthony Randolph
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote