View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 04:02 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
haha that last one was rowdy when he fell on those bottles. even the one when he first entered the store, i thought he knocked himself out!

He did. Watch the replay he is knocked out until piece of the celing came down and hit him in the head...waking him up.

I thought he got bodyslammed on those bottles when he jumped off the ladder. Then the MUSIC that played when he was at the cash register I simply lost it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote