View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 09:07 AM   #14
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board
Default Re: Nuggets Re-Sign A. C., Who's Next??

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
We just have a huge difference in talent evaluation- I think that you really overrate lawson and ac as well as maybe afflalo and gray

I think mccants is worth a shot because of still being weak at gaurd- he is way better than lawson or ac- could bring so many more things to the table than the other 2 if he will defend and can handle- like a shannon brown type pg for the lakers, exept better-he could learn so much from chauncey- the rotation needs a gaurd still

Gray would be better than petro w the ball, but he is so slow that I'd almost rather have petro than him just because the team is slowing down too much (-kleiza and jones + bringing a really slow in) the switching defense that the team plays imo means petro is a better system defender here than gray because of his ability to cover p+r and switch/move

Who besides jr could come off the bench and create their own offense?

Who covers the other teams pg's besides chauncey? To me covering gaurds was the biggest loss w jones

Why do you think we need a sf that can shoot 3's instead of a pf that can shoot them?

Trade for travis outlaw if nachbar and hermann are too expensive as fa's

I hate the no scoring off the bench bull****.. You know you don't have to sub all the 5 starter at the same time... Keep 2+ out of CB, Melo, Nene & JR on the floor through the entire game and we are fine.

Gray can rebound and play D, while being a post player to help our shooters.

Wally can shoot to spread the floor for our main guys.

Outlaw is a terrible defender, please no outlaw.

again.. We don't need any more scoring options.... I'm not gonna start the whole we didn't loose anything when LK went to europe thing, but i might later.
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote