View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 01:08 PM   #23
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Ridiculously Early 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator

Im not arguing with you kid, you're taking too much stock in your own opinion of how late season HS rankings relates to the NBA Draft.

You're talking out of your ass, you've never seen Lance or Renardo play or know much about them other than what you come across on Rivals. Thats my only conclusion for you continuing to believe the crap you're spewing about both players not being talented enough to be Lottery Picks, keep digging son.

This isnt the first time you've done this, you have been on the record claiming Lance was overrated and not going to be Drafted. Go ahead and believe what you want. If theres 1 thing about me, You know my analysis is 100% correct about players. Lance is among the 5 most talented players in 2010, hes going to a team where he will be the focal point of their offense, he has ideal size for a NBA swingman. Look him up sir.
Yeah, actually I said that you were overrating Lance. Other people don't overrate him anymore. other people wouldn't be foolish enough to say that he is among the 5 most talented players who will be available in the 2010 Draft, because he isn't. And I never said he wouldn't be drafted, I've said he will be drafted much, much lower than he might want if he tries to be a one'n'done. And no, you're analysis on players is pretty ****ing far from 100% correct, you're delusional. Didn't you say that Keith Brumbaugh would be a lottery pick? And Romero Osby would be the next Michael Beasley? Awwww, fail.

Anyways, look, I'm not saying that Lance and Renardo aren't going to be in the NBA at some point. What I'm saying is they are not going to be Lottery Picks if they enter the NBA Draft next year. Not even close.

I am almost sure they will not have good enough seasons as freshmen to be considered lottery picks, and even if they do (they won't though) their reputations might hurt them in the eyes of NBA scouts and GMs. FOs won't want to risk spending a lottery pick on a player whose attitude/maturity/intelligence might be a serious problem (Sidney=Eddy Curry).

And seriously, in terms of talent, we aren't talking about Kevin Garnett and Kobe Bryant being forced to go to college, we're talking about a fat stupid lard and a ball-hogging prima donna, who both think they're much better than they actually are. Neither player projects to be anything special on the NBA level, and yes I'm basing that one what I know from them and what I've sen on youtube. They are just not that good.

I've never done an avatar bet before, but I will do a long term one with you on this, if you're down - Neither Renardo Sidney nor Lance Stephenson will be Lottery Picks in the 2010 NBA Draft.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote