View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 01:27 PM   #28
Interminator
Banned

Default Re: Ridiculously Early 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
What should be the conditions of the avatar bet? I've never done one.
It doesnt matter, maybe an avatar of the winners choosing.
Likely, I will be Banned on this website by then so we'll see what happens.

Quote:
But I am totally down with doing it because I really don't see either Lance or Renardo being lottery picks in 2010. I believe that both are immature kids with questionable amateur status, and that neither has the talent to be a lottery pick if they go one'n'done. Thus, I believe I will win it.
No problem.
I'm going to post my own ridiculously early 2010 Mock Draft, name me prospects that their positions that you will believe will go ahead of them in the 2010 Draft if they declare.

Quote:
We'll see who is rubbing whose nose in what this upcoming college season. These two morons are going to get a harsh wake-up call, I'm telling you. I'll admit I'm a little nervous that Lance will raise Cincy's stock a lot and that will get him drafted, but I'm just betting it won't be lottery. As for Sidney, unless he's slimmed down a lot and raised his IQ by a dozen points, I can't see him having a lottery pick season.
Lance will be impressive at Cincinatti because Cronin will give him the opportunity to isolate, people like Lance because he'll single out a specific player and attempt to show them up on the court. He'll get attention specifically because hes a NYC Legend.

Sidney's weight fluctuates, however you do realize hes nothing like Eddy Curry. Sidney runs the court extremely well, is always in basketball shape due to his father's heavy AAU schedule, and can attack the basket facing up. If you want a good comparison for Renardo Sidney, think a stronger version of Charlie Villanueva with good positioning technique. Renardo Sidney's downfall is his lack of basketball IQ, and immaturity on the court attempting to do more than what is necessary, along with him complaining on every play instead of manning up to his own mistakes. However his potential still overwhelms his weaknesses currently. Him playing next to a defensive minded C will make him look much better.

Quote:
But seriously, what kind of conditions for the avy bet?
Both Lance & Renardo are picked in the Top 15 in 2010, if neither declares although unlikely the bet is lost. If 1 declares, the bet falls on the player who did declare.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote