View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 07:06 PM   #13
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: 2010 draft lottery order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
I never said they should target a C, I think Hawes is their guy at that spot. I distinctly said "forward". As in a PF or a SF or a combo.
OK.

Quote:
I believe that Greg Monroe, Derrick Favors and probably Ed Davis all have strong potential to be "more superior" to Thompson at the 4 spot. I mentioned Aldrich only assuming he could play PF, but he would be better than JT as well. I really don't see JT as a long-term starter in the NBA. I also think they could look to find a SF in Aminu or maybe Favors, Nocioni and Garcia aren't exactly superstars.
They need to show the production in order to be considered a "superior talent" than Thompson, someone who you can be 100% sure will become that type of player. Greg Monroe may be very good but has a low ceiling, Favors is quite the athlete, and Davis has a high upside.

Quote:
You honestly think that Tyreke's natural position in the NBA is SF? Dude is like 6'5 at best. Not saying he couldn't do it given his freakish arm length, but it is definitely not his natural position.
Tyreke played SF throughout HS, his role has always been as a SF until we moved him to PG at Memphis. Tyreke at 6'5 220 is very good size for a SF considering his style of play and how well he gets to the basket and how clutch he is as a finisher with his right hand. Tyreke at PG is going to limit him, they're attempting to turn a Point Forward into a Point Guard. It worked at Memphis due to our DDM system, I am not sure how well it would in Sacramento espescially without a secondary ballhandler there like Antonio Anderson was in Memphis.

Quote:
Anyways, part of my point is that the odds are the Kings won't get the #1 pick, so they probably won't get a chance to draft Wall in the first place.

And we're on for that avy bet right? From the day after the 2010 NBA Draft (when Lance and Renardo do/don't get drafted lottery) to the day of the first NBA regular season games, the loser has to wear an avy of the winner's choosing. No nudity or vulgarity, etc. in the avy. Is it on?
Yah the bet is still on.

If Tyreke went #4, why do you think Lance Stephenson wont be a Lottery Pick? If you've been watching them as Hs/AAU players, you'd realize Lance is just a stronger, more emotional version of Tyreke.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote