View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #25
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: O.J. Mayo, Rudy Gay, Snack Randolph and Iverson???

Makes no sense to sign AI. They have other guys full of potential whose growth could be slowed with such a big player added. Conley, Gay, and Rose will all be affected by this, mostly Conley. And Conley was finally coming around at the end of the year last season. I mean aren't they on the youth movement? Making your team adjust to AI for a year and readjust without him the next year is going to hurt the growth of the team.

So all I can think is that they simply want to increase ticket sales. Which I can't blame in this economy. Fact remains, they likely are not getting one of the playoff spots. Who knows, maybe they will overachieve. But I doubt it works out on the court. But
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote