Thread: ? To Jay-Z fans
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 03:06 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
I'm listening to The Black Album, and on the playlist it says Lucifer, and I'm like wtf, and I try to play it but all I'm getting is static in the background. Is this a actual song or did my bootlegger fl#@k me?

Bootlegger phucked you. Lucifer should play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_JVqKiPdc
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote