Thread: OT:Chargers
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 05:05 PM   #72
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Interesting matchup if it happens in the postseason.

Ravens vs Chargers. Ravens experience in the postseason > Chargers. The team is gonna have to play its best game vs them. Not sure what other matchup would concern me. I dont think Denver gets homefield advantage over SD. So that matchup would only be interesting IF its in Denver and IF Plummer doesnt choke.

Indy? Eh
NE? Eh again

To me SD is the best team but come playoff time i still have the same questions on this team. Wonder if they answer them. I'm not for nor against them so my questions arent saying they cant answer them...just that right now? I cant say for sure without hesistation without lying to myself that I can see SD in the SB.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote