View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 10:55 PM   #3
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: protecting the ball while driving in for a lay up?

It's so easy to steal you the ball when you keep the ball above your head .. Or normally you fail the shoot when you got some opposition :s

When i go to do a lay up, i try to put the ball close to my chest and grab around like when you're fighting to get the ball. Wade do that all the time.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote