View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

Default Re: 2009-2010 Season Preview

As a fellow Pacers fan I appreciate the effort you put into this thread. I am really interested in seeing how the shooting guard rotation turns out. I love the scoring threat Mike Dunleavy/Danny Granger provide from the perimeter. I also love how Brandon Rush played at the end of last season. He can score off the dribble, shoot the long ball, and he is a fine defensive player. Dahntay Jones like Rush is a fine defensive player. I am starting to repeat some of your main points Cggamer12. Anyway, like I said it will be interesting to see who gets the minutes between D. Jones/Rush/Dunleavy (a healthy Dunleavy hopefully). Then theres Earl Watson & Luther Head who could see some time as well at shooting guard.

It will also be interesting for me to see big Roy Hibbert. I know he had some foul problems last season, but I was still impressed with some of the things he could do out on the court. He's got a nice touch down low (nice hook shot), and he can be a presence in front of the basket on the defensive end. I have heard he works very hard and hopefully that work will pay off for him.

Let's go Pacers!
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote