View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 09:33 PM   #26
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Reggie Miller predicts the Lakers will Challenge 96 Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider007
You make idiots look smart.

Hey, how about you go f*ck yourself? It's my opinion.

I'd rather have Rodman arguable the best rebounder ever, instead of Gasol who does things well but isn't the greatest conversation for anything. There is nothing wrong with preferring great defense over a guy slightly better than average.

Especially if MJ and Pippen were on the team. What's the point of having Gasol with MJ/Pip?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote