View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 03:34 PM   #40
Younggrease
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Yeah that is what I'm trying to say. There aren't really any games like Zelda or Mario for it, unless there's something I don't know about(which is kind of why I made the topic). And then I don't like what I've heard about the Wii mote either.

the lack of platformers is killing me, also i looked on ign release dates and nothing is coming out. But im going to try get into racing games. Im going to buy the racing wheel(never tried one) and get Forza 2 in JAnuary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My 360 scratched up my copy of 2k7 (there is a circular sratch that is a full 360 degrees around the middle) and now it won't work. Any advice?"

you prob moved you 360 while the gme was playing or somehow it was moved. There is a solution to it if you check 1 up but you have to manually install these little rubber things in your disc drive. What happened was the laser burned a circle around you game. The samew thing happened to my NB 2k6 and college hoops 2k6. It really sucks, i think that is worst thing about the 360.

Last edited by Younggrease : 11-26-2006 at 03:39 PM.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote