View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 10:49 PM   #54
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
The day I move out of this house will be the happiest day of my life. I will be making about $900/month and will have almost $3,000 saved by july when I will move out and probably attend college. After buying a t.v. it will be about $1,500 in the bank which should be enough to move out.

And by living off of her money I mean $10/week for gas and occasionally I ask for money to get food.

where do you live? $900 bucks a month wont pay for **** here. my apartment alone is $1100 a month. most apartments want you to make at least 3 to 4 times what the rent is, so unless your looking for a $300 a month pad in the getto, i'd just stay home if i were you. you have to remember to figure in electricity, cell phone bill, cable bill, internet bill, gas money, groceries, eating out, beer money, goin out money, etc.

Last edited by rezznor : 11-26-2006 at 10:53 PM.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote