Thread: Dirk or T-Mac
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 01:47 PM   #238
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricForman
nice way to counter without actually disputing anything i wrote, clown.

and i didn't write any conspiracy theory, i just wrote that ONE call on Bruce Bowen was ridiculous and any non Mavs fans will probably agree, from the replay angle it's just absolutely horrible call, Dirk stuck out the arm to push off, all Bowen did was try to push Dirk's arm out of the way and that's a call for the game winning free throws giving the Mavs a 3-1 lead. In one of nthe closest series in years, the Mavs received two of these calls, the other one was Tim Duncan's sixth foul in game 3, when Dirk drove at Duncan, Duncan basically was back peddaling but Dirk stepped on Duncan's foot and Duncan fouled out due to that. this is Tim Freaking Duncan, a top 15 player all time, fouling out becaue he was backing up and Dirk ran into him. You think Magic, Kobe, Jordan, Bird would ever foul out like that? I don't think so.
On the duncan play, that was a foul. Its not even remotely questionable if it was a foul. Tripping even if unintentional is a foul and Duncan was in the restricted area. As for calls, Duncan got ridiculous calls all series. I have maintained all summer that he got as many if not more calls in that series as wade got in the finals.

Were there a couple of calls that went the mavs way? Of course. Did they get as many as the spurs? No. The mavs were the better team and they won. The officiating was damn sure not a reason why.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote